Friday 10 December 2010

Script

We decided we didn't want the people on screen to be talking but instead of music in the background we a wanted people talking like its answer phone messages. This is the script so far...

On screen a range of images and clips will be shown whilst the audio script of various "voice mail messages" are playing. 

Girl
(scared)
 He rung again, I’m scared, I don’t know what to do

The Man
(happily)
You’re perfect I'm so happy I’ve found you

The Girl
*heavy breathing as if she’s panicking...followed by a scream*

The Boyfriend
(worriedly) 
babe, where are you? You haven’t called in days

The Man
(crying)
You’ve ruined everything; I thought you were the one, I’ll get you back for this

*Ambulance sirens*.. 
The Girl
*scream*

The girl
(crying/scared)
 I haven’t got long please, help, I’m in the... no please stop... *screams*

The Boyfriend
(upset)
help police, yes I’d like to file a missing person report...

News reporter
(seriously)
A local park in Worcestershire was closed off tonight due to county police discovering the body of a young girl. The person has not yet been identified as the body was found servile burnt. If you have any information please contact...

No comments:

Post a Comment